Who We Are
Worden Capital Business Principles:
- Our investors come first. The best decisions for our investors are the best decisions for Worden Capital.
- Ethics and integrity are central to our value system. We seek employees and business partners who share this view.
- We hire exceptional people who share our passion, core values, and inspiration.
- In considering potential investments, we do not follow conventional wisdom. We encourage creativity, open debate, and independent thinking.
- The dynamic nature of our business requires that we have flexibility and foresight, particularly in the face of uncertainty and change.
- We are a firm that values relationships.
- Our partners, investors, and employees should feel that we are fair. We hold ourselves to a high standard, and we expect the same of others.
- While much of our work is of a highly confidential nature, we seek openness in our relationship with investors and partners.
- Personal and team reward are earned on merit. We work hard, we work for results, and we work together.
100 Ring Road West, Suite 210
Garden City, NY 11530
Phone: (516) 439-4192
New York City
40 Wall Street, Floor 7
New York, NY 10005
Phone: (646) 968-8000
1001 W. Glen Oaks Lane Suite 223
Mequon, WI 53092
Phone: (262) 241.8377
1213 Culbreth Dr Suite 211
Wilmington, NC 28405
Phone: (910) 509-7242
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. Some of this material was developed and produced by FMG Suite to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. FMG Suite is not affiliated with the named representative, broker - dealer, state - or SEC - registered investment advisory firm. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.
We take protecting your data and privacy very seriously. As of January 1, 2020 the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) suggests the following link as an extra measure to safeguard your data: Do not sell my personal information.