- Current Income: Preservation of capital with a primary consideration on current income
- Balanced: A balance between capital appreciation and current income with the primary consideration being current income
- Growth & Income: A balance between capital appreciation and current income with the primary consideration being capital appreciation
- Growth: Capital appreciation through quality equity investments and little or no income
- Maximum Growth: Maximum capital appreciation with higher risk and little to no income
- Speculation: Maximum total return involving a higher degree of risk through investment in a broad spectrum of securities
- Focused – we aim to maximize the balance of risk and reward at all times in pursuing our target of superior risk adjusted returns.
- Independence of thought – we think for ourselves, from first principles; indices do not shape our investment approach.
- Timing is critical – no matter how good an idea, it will not be implemented until the time is right
- High regard for the market – the market has infinite wisdom, it is divine. Ultimate respect of the market is essential to our approach and returns.
100 Ring Road West, Suite 210
Garden City, NY 11530
Phone: (516) 439-4192
New York City
40 Wall Street, Floor 7
New York, NY 10005
Phone: (646) 968-8000
1001 W. Glen Oaks Lane Suite 223
Mequon, WI 53092
Phone: (262) 241.8377
1213 Culbreth Dr Suite 211
Wilmington, NC 28405
Phone: (910) 509-7242
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. Some of this material was developed and produced by FMG Suite to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. FMG Suite is not affiliated with the named representative, broker - dealer, state - or SEC - registered investment advisory firm. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.
We take protecting your data and privacy very seriously. As of January 1, 2020 the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) suggests the following link as an extra measure to safeguard your data: Do not sell my personal information.